Location & Date
The Farmers Market returns June 6 - October 10, Wednesdays from 2:30 - 7 p.m. at Centennial Plaza near the Historic Water Tower, located at 10 Pine Avenue.
Policies & Regulations
If you are interested in applying to be a vendor at the 2018 Riverside Farmers' Market, please complete our 2018 Application and review our 2018 Rules and Regulations. Vendors that are serving eggs, meat, honey, jams, prepared food, etc.must also submit a fully completed Health Inspection Vendor Application and health inspection reports. All vendors must submit a Certificate of Insurance listing the Village of Riverside as additionally insured for up to $1M and a business license.
Vendors must be familiar with and comply with all health department regulations. The Village of Riverside must be named as the certificate holder. If you have questions, please Email Us.
We want you to participate in the 2018 Farmers' Market. If your local non-profit organization is interested in hosting the community table at the Farmers' Market, please complete this application or Email Us your questions.
The market is a great opportunity to promote your organization and get the word out to the community about the exciting projects your group is working on. Applications submitted without a certificate of insurance will not be processed.
For up to the minute information on weekly events and special promotions follow us on social media:
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Riverside Farmers' Market
- Video recap of the 1st ever Riverside Farmers' Winter Market
- Video recap of the 2013 Riverside Farmers' Market
- See what crops are in season and when you can expect to see them at the market: Chicago Area Fruits and Vegetables Harvest Calendar (PDF).
- Vegetarian Times Spoiled Rotten: How to Store Fruits and Vegetables (PDF)