Hybrid School Year Program Offering
Registration for these programs provides online options for initial registration. After receiving your registration, Parks & Rec will send you forms that must be submitted prior to your child(ren’s) start date. Registration is biweekly to adhere to IDPH cohorting guidelines. The registration deadline is the Tuesday prior to each biweekly enrollment. For your flexibility, select your desired sessions and your extensions! This schedule is in adherence with D96 school attendance days. The Riverside Parks and Recreation School Year program combines recreational and educational enrichment opportunities for children at District 96 that emphasizes individual betterment. Registration begins on August 17th at 9 AM.
About the Program
Safety & support are the pillars of our program. We will plant a curiosity for learning, develop friendships, and strengthen skill sets. This program will provide students with a safe and comfortable alternative that is a positive social and educational environment. Students will look forward to our program weekly!
Perks of the Program
- Academic Support
- Recreational Opportunities
- Social Engagement
- Early Risers Club 7:00 AM - 8:15 AM
- Morning Rec Session 8:15 - 12:20 PM
- Afternoon Rec Session 10:55 AM - 3:00 PM
- Afternoon Fun Club 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
- Riverside Parks & Recreation offers full day options on most scheduled school days off for District 96. These days will be primarily be scheduled at the Scout Cabin, 417 Fairbank. Participants will move around throughout the day if possible and adventure to different parks and public spaces within the community. Registration information is available on WebTrac, find what is currently available by searching "School Days Off."
Registration will begin August 17th, 2020 at 9 AM. Register online here. Type your school name into the Activity Search for a speedier arrival to your registration page. Hauser students may enroll in the Central School Program.
Payment for each session is due in full.