Support Riverside Businesses
Please support our small restaurants and business owners, many of which have pickup, delivery or other service accommodations. If you are a Riverside business owner, please email Assistant Village Manager Ashley Monroe or (708) 447-1241 to add your business’s information to the list.
- The Chew Chew - 35 E Burlington St - Upscale American chow in train-inspired digs, with two floors & vintage travel-related decor.
- Catrina Tequila Bar - 34 East Ave - Bar and Eatery
- Cubanito Express - 3222 S Harlem Ave - traditional Cuban sandwiches along with signature sandwiches, mixing Cuban and Mexican ingredients.
- Dulce Mami Cafe - 1 Riverside Rd - Breakfast and lunch eatery with a specialty in cold and hot berverages.
- El Faro Restaurant #2 - 3422 S Harlem Ave - Mexican food known for its giant burrito!
- EmpanadUS - 7 E Burlington St - home to hearty Latin American cuisine in the Riverside area. Youngsters are more than welcome to join mom and dad at this restaurant.
- La Barra - 2 E Burlington St - With a focus on fresh ingredients, Chef Pepe’s Menu features a modern takes on Italian classics as well as three types of delicious pizza - Deep Dish, Chicago Thin, and Artisan. Dinner and drink specials are offered daily and Thursdays, live music for your entertainment.
- La Estancia - 25 Forest Ave - family-owned restaurant serving authentic Mexican food to those in search of a Tradicional Taste of Mexico!
- London Ice Cream - 38 East Ave - traditional ice cream shop serving many flavors and ice cream treats.
- Michael's Pancake House - 25 E Burlington St - Everything is fresh-made at Michael’s Pancake House. The menu ranges from classic breakfasts to soup, sandwiches and diner-style evening specials.
- Sandtrap Grill and Tap - 31 Forest Ave - Great American food with a fresh twist and specialty drinks plus a 24' bar if you are just looking to hang out. Golden Tee and darts are available for entertainment.
- Sawmilly - 35 E Burlington St - High-end sandwich shop with a crowd-pleasing array of classic sandwiches as well as some more creative options, Sawmilly has a sandwich for everyone.
- To Your Taste - 2728 S Harlem Ave - Basic Chinese eatery offering a large menu, with lunch & dinner specials, for carryout or delivery.
- White Fence Farm - 3704 S Harlem Ave - White Fence Farm has perfected the art of cooking chicken, shrimp, and fish through a combination of pressure cooking and flash frying. Dinners include country-style side options.
- Aunt Diana's - 29 E Burlington St - Fudge and Candy Shop
- Colorsmith Stained Glass Studio - 8 E Quincy St
- Comic Collector - 3246 S Harlem Ave
- Dip and Dollop - Small Batch artisan sauces available at Riverside Foods
- Ema's Emporium - Online retail for toys, books, collectibles
- Higgins Glass Studio- 33 E Quincy Street - Handcrafted art glass
- Ink Your Wear - 3232 S Harlem Ave - embroidery, t-shirt printing, specialty printing, and more
- Riverside Foods - 48 E Burlington St - local grocery store
- Sloan Coffee Roasting – Single-origin coffee, small batches roasted in Riverside
- Star Buds Dispensary - 2704 S Harlem Ave - Cannabis dispensary
- Jeff's Auto and Truck Repair - 20 E Quincy St
- Metal Mites Auto Body - 36 E Quincy St
- Riverside Car Care - 3212 S Harlem Ave
- Riverside Garage - 18 East Ave - Foreign and domestic car repair
- 7-11/Mobil - 2600 S Harlem Avenue - Convenience store and gas station
- Amstar Riverside - 3346 S Harlem Ave - Convenience store and gas station
- Citgo Riverside - 539 Longcommon - Convenience store and gas station
Home Maintenance & Improvement
- Father & Sons Home Improvement II - 28 East Ave
- Landmark Kitchen Design - 39 E Quincy St
- Riverside Plumbing, Heating & Cooling - 3 Longcommon Rd
- Sherwin Williams - 3300 Harlem Ave
- Gears 2 You - 90 Bloomingbank - Bike repair shop
- Ivins/Moravecek Funeral Home - 80 E Burlington St
- Palm Readings and Gifts - 3240 S. Harlem Ave. -Psychic Tarot Card reader
- Pillars Community Health - 105 E Burlington St, Suite C - Community Health Center
- Quincy Street Distillery – 39 E Quincy St - Craft distillery and speakeasy bar
- Rich's Galaxy Upholstery - 3228 S Harlem Ave
- Riverside Arts Center - 32 E Quincy St - Exhibits with various camps, classes, and party rental space
- Riverside Prehop Cleaners & Tailor - 9 Longcommon Rd
- Riverside Swim Club - 100 Bloomingbank Rd - Private swim club and team
- Doggy-A-Go Go Day Spa - 36 East Ave
- A & G Mortgage Solutions, 5 E. Burlington St
- Black Book Studio - 33 E Quincy St - Design, Imagination & CGI
- Blueprint Tours - 39 E Quincy St - Custom tour & trip operator for students and adults
- Gaslight Realty - 15 Riverside Rd
- Pronto Tax Service - 3218 S Harlem Ave
- World Investment Company - 28 East Ave
- Chics Salon & Spa - 3236 S Harlem Ave
- Design Zone Hair Studio - 354 E Burlington St
- Europeana Salon & Spa - 5 Longcommon Rd
- Goodfellas Parlor - 3222 S. Harlem Ave - Barber shop
- Let Hair Go- 23 E Burlington St
- Mago's Styling Cave - 6 E Quincy St - Barbershop
- Riverside Barber Shop - 15 Pine Ave
- S.Q. Nails Spa - 2726 S Harlem Ave
- Salon D'Amore - 52 E Burlington St
- Salon Elev8 - 2722 S Harlem Ave
- Salon Elia - 5 Longcommon Rd
- Salon Picazo - 3150 S Harlem Ave
- Sinti Hair Electrolysis - 2722 S Harlem Ave (located within Salon Elev8)
- Skills Tutoring Center - 39 E Quincy St - Tutoring services for all ages
Please support our small restaurant and business owners! If you are a Riverside business owner, please email Assistant Village Manager Ashley Monroe or (708) 447-1241 to add your information to the list.
Also, consider purchasing gift cards!