Completed LAC Sponsored Projects - Thank you Volunteers!
- Triangle T55 - in Summer 2022 Girl Scout removed invasives and planted natives -
- Triangle T54 in Spring/Summer 2021 Boy Scout removed invasives and planted natives
- Tree Tagging – In 2019, Boy Scout Eagle project placed name tags on trees in Guthrie Park.
- Natural Areas Restoration – In 2019, Girl Scouts removed invasive species and planted natives along the Des Plaines River.
- Swan Pond Planting - Over 9,000 plants were planted in 2017.