Work Completed the Past Week
- Roadway asphalt patching.
- Preparing roadway for level binder (Fairbank/Coonley/Scottswood)
Upcoming Work Planned the Next Two Weeks
- Install leveling binder. Beginning on Fairbank (200-400 Blocks) on 6/21/18 (weather permitting)
- Fresh oil will be placed on the roadway early in the morning the day of level binder installation. Residents are encouraged to travel at speeds of 10 MPH or less in areas where fresh oil signs are present.
- Leveling binder installation is expected to take 3 days and will begin on Fairbank followed by Scottswood, Millbridge and Bloomingbank.
- Residents will maintain access to all driveways during this time; however, please adhere to all NO PARKING signs on the roadway.
- Begin 100 Block of Fairbank Rd Reconstruction on 6/21/18. Weather permitting.
- Road will be closed to all traffic from 7AM to 6PM until binder course is installed (2-3 days).
- Local traffic is permitted during evening hours. Affected residents have been notified.
- Complete all outstanding concrete work.
- Begin structure adjustments in roadway after leveling binder has been installed.