Train Depot Rehabilitation Project
Progress Report 4
October 26, 2018
Work Completed Past Week (10/19/2018 to 10/26/2018)
Percentage Work Completed: 97%
- Skim coating of the retaining wall adjacent to the North platform parking lot was completed.
- Installation of new curb and gutter and new exposed aggregate sidewalk adjacent to pedestrian crossing at NW corner of RR tracks was completed.
- Installation of staircases 6,7,8 and 9 on South Platform was completed.
- Paver removals and reinstallations on South Platform was completed.
- Temporary concrete sidewalk ramp to staircases 5,6,7,8,9 was completed.
- Landscaping restoration alongside new sidewalk between Commuter Parking Lot 1 and main station was completed.
- Topsoil, seeding and erosion control blanket.
- Temporary handrails at staircases will be completed on Saturday. Please note that contractor will be working Saturday, October 27, on both platforms. All work should be completed on Saturday, including installation of temporary ADA compliant handrails at staircases.
Upcoming Work Planned for Next Week
- Punch list items (if needed).
- Clean up.