News Flash Home
The original item was published from 7/12/2019 5:38:20 PM to 8/1/2019 12:00:02 AM.
Posted on: July 12, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Metra Pedestrian Access Update July 12, 2019
View All Updates Here.
Work Completed this Week
- D Construction removed pavement on west side of Riverside Road and the curb and sidewalk on the east side of Riverside Road.
- Carrera poured the curb and gutter along the east and west sides of Riverside Road.
- Elmund Nelson installed the bollards along the west side of Riverside Road.
- Elmund Nelson push conduit across Riverside Road for the Metra sign.
- Upcoming Work Planned Next Week
- D Construction will remove the remaining sidewalk and grade along the east side of Riverside Road from RR tracks to Quincy.
- Carrera will form and pour exposed aggregate sidewalk and tree grate ribbons on the east side of Riverside Road.
- JE Landworks will continue installing brick pavers on east side of Riverside Road.
- Elmund Nelson will install the bollards along the east side of Riverside Road.