The Cook County Source Grow Grant provides $10,000 grant funds to small businesses, coupled with advising and coaching services, to foster their recovery and resiliency from the pandemic, scale their operations and thrive in Cook County. The program is accepting applications through October 31, 2022.
Your business is eligible if it:
- Is a for-profit business in Cook County, IL
- Has fewer than 20 full-time employees
- Has operated and conducted business since 2020
- Has experienced a negative financial impact due to the pandemic
The program prioritizes businesses:
- Owned by Black, Latino(a), other People of Color, Women, Veterans, LGBTQ+, and Persons with a disability to close racial wealth and other opportunity gaps.
- In sectors hard hit by COVID like arts, childcare, hospitality, retail, restaurants, and transportation.
More details here.