The Selborne Road and Kent Road paving project is moving forward. Last week the following work was completed:
- Seasonal Concepts installed tree protective fence at Selborne Road and Turtle Park area.
- Seasonal Concepts pruned trees at various locations on Selborne Road.
- Emergia installed inlet filters at various locations on Selborne Road.
The week of October 10, the following work is planned:
- M & J Construction to saw cut pavement removal, driveway removal, and sidewalk removal limits on Selborne Road at various locations
- M & J Construction to remove pavement, driveways, and sidewalk on Selborne Road at various locations
- M & J to install aggregate for temporary access on Selborne Road where driveways were removed.
Questions or Concerns
The Village of Riverside is aware of the disruption and inconvenience this project will cause and appreciates your patience and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call the Resident Engineer, Scott Soderstrom at (224) 240-2998, Project Manager Orion Galey at (847) 833-0210, or the Public Works Department at (708) 442-3590.
Updates will be provided via e-flash, Facebook and Twitter.