Work Completed this Week
- M & J saw cutting removal limits on Selborne Road (York Rd to Longcommon Rd)
- M & J removing pavement, curb & gutter, driveways, and misc. sidewalk on Selborne Road (York Rd going north toward Lindberg Rd)
- M & J installing temporary stone driveways on Selborne Road (York Rd going north to Lindberg Rd)
Upcoming Work Planned Next Week
- M & J continuing to remove pavement, curb & gutter, driveways, and misc. sidewalk on Selborne Rd (York Rd to Lindberg Rd)
- M & J to install stone base for new roadway on Selborne Road (York Rd to Lindberg Rd)
- M & J to remove and pour concrete for misc. curb & gutter and driveways on Selborne Rd (Lindberg Rd to Longcommon Rd)
Questions or Concerns
The Village of Riverside is aware of the disruption and inconvenience this project will cause and appreciates your patience and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call the Resident Engineer, Scott Soderstrom at (224) 240-2998, Project Manager Orion Galey at (847) 833-0210, or the Public Works Department at (708) 442-3590.
Updates will be provided via e-flash, Facebook and Twitter.