First Division Sewer Separation Project - Progress Report - May 12, 2017
Work Completed This Week
- Contractor completed installation of tree protection fencing.
- Contractor began installations of sanitary service adjustments and replacements within Phase 1 limits.
Upcoming Work Planned for Next Week
- Contractor will continue sanitary service adjustments and replacements within Phase 1 limits.
- Contractor will begin installation of new storm and sanitary sewer within Phase 1.
- Contractor will adjust water main at Millbridge and Scottswood intersection.
MWRD Intercepting Sewer Project
Weather permitting, the contractor expects to mobilize to the next phase of the project, just North of the BNSF railroad tracks at Longcommon the week of May 22. This will require a change in the traffic pattern. Signage and pavement markings will be installed prior to the move.
Train Station Roof Repair Project
The contractor has begun removing the clay tile roof on the south side of the train station. Please use caution near the construction area and watch for pedestrians and bicyclists.
National Power Rodding will begin televising sewers on Uvedale and Selborne Roads in advance of the 2017 Street Improvement Program.