While we want everyone to be safe today and throughout the winter season, snow is good for at least one thing...sledding!
Our Sledding Hill is located next to the library on Burling Road
Sledding is a recreational activity that presents inherent risks. Use sled hills at your own risk. Use caution when sledding and be considerate of others.
1. Sled hills will open when the soil is frozen and there are two or more inches of snow with no visible grass. Users assume full
responsibility for determining that all conditions are safe for sledding.
2. Sledding permitted only in designated areas and on the side of the hill designated for sledding.
3. Keep sled under control. Avoid paths of other sledders.
4. Once you have finished your ride, move quickly out of the way of other sledders. Stay to the side when climbing up the hill.
5. Children should be supervised at all times.
6. Inner tubes, snowboards and plastic sleds only. Toboggans and sleds with metal runners should not be used.
7. No more than 2 persons per sled are permitted.
8. No jumps, ramps or similar devices are permitted on the hill.
9. Park and sled hill hours are from Dawn to Dusk.
CALL 911 FOR EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE