The Village offers public parking options for residents, commuters, and visitors. As of May 1, 2023 the Village parking fees are set as follows:
- The fee for an individual commuter permit is $160 per quarter. In computing the permit fee for any period, prorating shall be calculated in half month (15 day) increments.
- The fee for a 24 hour permit for Lot 1, Lot 2, Lot 3 and Lot 4 is $200 for a three month period.
- Business permits for Lot 10 are available at no charge, on a quarterly basis. A business permit is valid for parking in designated spaces for all hours except for 2:00-5:00 a.m.
- The rate for hourly parking in a Village lot is 30 cents per hour on weekdays.
- There is no charge for hourly parking on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Parking holidays are: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. The following lots have free parking on weekends and holidays:
- Lot 1 - 56 Bloomingbank Rd.
- Lot 8 - East of Longcommon Rd railroad crossing
- Lot 9 - 27 Riverside Rd.
Parking fees will increase as follows:
- The fee for an individual commuter permit will increase to $165 on January 1, 2024 and to $170 on January 1, 2026.
- The fee for a 24 hour permit for Lot 1, Lot 2, Lot 3 and Lot 4 will increase to $210 on January 1, 2025 and to $215 on January 1, 2027.
To pay for permit renewals, visit https://magic.collectorsolutions.com/magic-ui/Login/village-of-riverside.
For more information on parking in Riverside, visit https://www.riverside.il.us/370/Parking-in-Riverside.