Properties located within the anticipated work area for the Shenstone water main replacement were notified of planned service disruptions by Village project engineers. Two additional service areas needed to be temporarily shut off. Attempts were made to notify impacted areas but the team was not able to connect with all buildings. The Village is acting as quickly as possible to replace two connections at once, in order to minimize the span of the water outage.
The following areas are subject to temporary water service disruption today, Friday, October 20th, with plans to restore service by this evening.
- Shenstone Road - From Harlem to Delaplaine
- Harlem Avenue - From Addison to Lindberg
- Addison Road - From Delaplaine to Harlem
- Blythe Road - From Eastgrove to Shenstone
- Eastgrove Road - From Delaplaine to Kent
See the Shenstone project page for more information
See project area map