My gas lamp is out. Who do I call?

Our historic gas lamps add charm and ambience to the Village; however, they need special care. If you have any problems with a gas lamp, please report your issue using 

Riveside Responds.

Show All Answers

1. What forms of payment does the Village accept?
2. What do I need for a garage sale permit?
3. My gas lamp is out. Who do I call?
4. When is the office open?
5. What are the phone numbers for Village departments?
6. Where is the Parks and Recreation Department located?
7. Where is the Public Works Department located?
8. The sewer in front of my house is flooded. What do I do?